There’s quite a lot of how in jailbreaking iPhone 4, 3GS and other iOS devices, but what if you want to unjailbreak or reverse jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or even iPod touch. We are gonna touch on that this very time as some are having tough time following jaibreaking methods.
Good news is all jailbreak are reversible, you can always restore your iPhone back to Apple’s original standard by just following simple steps within iTunes. By just using Restore in iTunes you can also relaunch your bought apps, contacts and even your personal iPhone customization.
Please note that Cydia and other jailbroken apps will be erased through the process of reverse jailbreak.
How to UnJailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod touch using iTunes
- Connect your jailbroken iPhone or other iOS devices to computer via USB and open iTunes.
- Select your iPhone or iOS devices on left column of iTunes under Devices.
- Go to its Summary Tab and under Version you should see a Restore button, click on it begun reversing jailbreak on your iPhone or iOS devices.
- You will then be prompted by a question asking if you would like to Backup your iPhone or selected iOS devices, just click Yes.
- Your iPhone will auto restart upon finishing restored via iTunes and you will be prompted on Restore from backup option.
- Click Continue to reload all your non jailbroken apps and customization back to your iPhone or iOS devices.
- Once finished your iPhone should be unjaibreak state now. Enjoy!
Follow us on Twitter here or Join our Facebook Fan page here and Subscribe to our RSS feed here for free latest updates on Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android, News, Downloads and PC related Tips and tricks.